b. I was very excited yesterday to look at Google Reader and see that there were 60 posts in the 3BT feed bundle -- thanks to all the dedicated regular 3BTers. Or why not subscribe to my long-list of favourites, which is updated every Sunday.
If you regularly share three beautiful things on your blog, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are five of my favourite posts from the past week:
- Plutarch on bread and a blueberry spill.
- Lynne has a blossom picture, but she isn't going to be good.
- Becoming Human has been watching umbrellas.
- Uncle Todo visits Whitney.
- Raymond Pert's exam candidates want to keep the poem.
1. To pull on the washing line and let it go so that it bounces and shakes off the row of shining water drops.
2. "I love a Sunday treat," says Nick as he takes me down to The Brew House Hotel for afternoon tea. Highlight of the afternoon is the choux buns -- puffs of red-gold pastry filled with cream and covered with dark chocolate. They wait on the middle tier, polite as mushrooms in the woods, while we eat sandwiches and scones. The cream is airy and sweet. And the chocolate, which changes at a finger tip from a dull bloom to melted shine, is so bitter.
3. My maths is dreadful (numbers just don't sit still for me), and because of a miscalculation I am further into this pile of proofreading pages than I planned.