These are a few of my favourite 3BT posts for the week -- here's the longlist.
- Whitney is told that her blog has helped beat "the late-winter funk".
- Raymond Pert's pipes are whistling.
- Genny's octogenarian in-laws indulge in some skip-diving.
- Round Kelly's way, everyone's out for the first warm day of the year; and Penelope doesn't see the cows going out.
- Den captures a zebra-striped road.
- Plutarch observes some social unease.
- Becoming Human shares tantalising coffee shop story fragments. What can you tell an Inuit man about dressing for winter?
- Sprite shares the news that Susan's quit the job that was making her miserable -- good for Susan!
- What on earth are Erin's children baking?
1. I ask if he would like an apricot crumble for pudding tonight. "Let's have it later in the week. I don't want you spending too much time in the kitchen."
2.Daffodil buds. They look like bank robbers in green stocking masks.
3. I fill two crates with books for the charity shop. Stacked up, the books are the height of an eight year old child.