Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bright eyes, sling papa and rosemary.

1. "You can tell by their eyes," says the health visitor. "Look how bright and shiny they are. Look how nosey he is." Then to Alec: "Are you flirting with me?" To me again: "These graphs are based on bottle-fed babies, you know." Which I didn't, and I was glad to be told this. I'd been slightly worried that Alec's line was so far down.

2. I'm not sure about the new sling -- but Nick tries it and declares himself pleased because he can sit down while wearing it, which he couldn't with the Baby Bjorn.

3. Chopping homegrown fresh rosemary -- the nettle-sharp scent settles on the board.

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...