Monday, March 26, 2007

Baby, down tools and I've heard so much.

1. Running into our neighbours and their new baby, because they are so happy.

2. Deciding that I have written enough pages and done enough playing resurrected ancient point and click adventures and that I am going to spend the rest of the evening with the lights off listening to the radio.

3. A radio programme dedicated to characters and places that are always off screen. My favourite clip was from a series in which Peter Ustinov and Peter Jones drove round looking for Copthorne Avenue.

2 comments:

  1. You always settle the mind, such a calming feeling to read your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radio! ahh. I like online audiobooks and online radiofeeds too. We're throwbacks to a different era, we are...

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.