Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bee, escape and pink.

All those curious about poledancing (particularly ye of little faith -- would I ever lie about anything on Three Beautiful Things?): here is an info page about the school. And here is our teacher's blog (the kitten who can't -- c'est moi.)

1. A large bumble bee on Oli's window. It's sitting still, so while Oli puts on his shoes, I get to admire his cellophane wings and his yellow and black coat. I've seen a few bumble bees already this year -- they're one of my favourite signs of spring -- but this is the first time I've had leisure to stop and have a good look.

2. A clump of sophisticated tan primulas has escaped from a garden on to the footpath bank.

3. He Who Shall Not Be Named going pinker and pinker as he gets drunk.

Before, filler and in the recycling.

1. Getting back just before the rain. 2. Smearing filler into wall holes. 3. We have had a collection of empty Prime bottles for a while now...