Monday, January 22, 2007

Getting dressed slowly, magnetism and simile.

1. Having time to put on lots of a moisturiser with a light fruity scent.

2. While putting up a magnetic knife rack, Katie makes the mistake of putting it down on the hob. We discover that the magnet is so strong that you us it to pick up the thing you stand the pans on.

3. Andy explaining that leading while dancing is a lot like using a game console. 'I push back and you go backwards, I push sideways and you go sideways.' Let's hope he doesn't discover how to make his partner explode.

10 comments:

  1. Explode ... ahahahahahah! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treading on her toes might just make her explode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the SAGA nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on http://www.saga.co.uk/magazine/people/publicfigures/wiselist2007.asp

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.saga.co.uk/magazine/people/publicfigures
    /wiselist2007

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me giggle with your explosion comment. Strictly Come Dancing might have been a completely different TV show if that had been possible.

    Well done on being nominated. I hope it brings lots of folk who might not have previously found you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angelfeet -- that would be great, wouldn't it. I've seen a sort of a blip in the hits, and perhaps a few people will stay around to enjoy the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an avid video gamer and a lousy dancer. Maybe I can use the simile to help with the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! If I can teach my boy to dance as well as he games, that would be good. But then, he's only 9 so he's still a bit short.

    He's already quite skilled at making me explode.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Andy's simile. I'm going to try it out on my husband and see if I could get him to dance. :-)
    I love your blog.
    Cheers,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.