Monday, July 20, 2009

Turn it, book exchange and tucked in.

My aunt has just emailed this morning to say that she has completed a walk of 100km in 24 hours and 50 minutes -- raising with her friends almost £4,000 for Oxfam and the Ghurka Welfare Trust. What an amazing achievement. Her team, Ladies that Don't Lunch, has a Just Giving page, if anyone wants to know more.

1. For the two of us together, turning the mattress is no chore at all.

2. I have a book about polar explorers for Nicola, and she has one for me. Her boyfriend is disheartened: 'I don't have a book for anyone.'

3. I like to come home late and find Nick already in our newly-made Sunday bed.

Before, filler and in the recycling.

1. Getting back just before the rain. 2. Smearing filler into wall holes. 3. We have had a collection of empty Prime bottles for a while now...