Friday, May 09, 2008

Good fit, interview and cricket.

The Bog of Eternal Stench recipe is on League Against Boring Lunches -- thanks Katie.


1. Trying on some charity shop clothes and seeing that they fit well. I think someone of a similar size and shape to me has dropped off a bag of clothes. And like me, she cuts her labels out.


2. I come into a job interview out of the hot street and everyone comment on how cool my hands are. Later I am told that I interview well.


3. On the Common, a man and a little boy are playing cricket with a tennis ball and imaginary stumps. They run backwards and forwards, their golden retriever running beside them.

Morning, errands and entertainment.

1. I murmur an acknowledging greeting to a passing bin man. He is a well brought-up African and replies with eye contact and a warm 'Goo...