Thursday, June 04, 2009

Get out, a melon and catching up.

Various bits today:

  • Ruth from Sumptuosity (which sells beautiful embroidered embellishments) emailed me to say that she was 3BTing on her blog. She said that she was told about 3BT by a pair of customers, a mother and daughter who write their own 3BTs each day in paper diaries. So hi to them! And hallo to all you other people who quietly 3BT offline, or on private blogs. I'd love to hear your stories if you're willing to tell.

  • My sister Rosey has posted such a cool picture of an impromptu tight-rope walker.

1. At 12.30, they chase us out into the summer and tell us not to come back until two.

2. The smell of a ripe melon.

3. I like lying on the bed and telling Nick about my day, and hearing what he's been doing.

Morning, errands and entertainment.

1. I murmur an acknowledging greeting to a passing bin man. He is a well brought-up African and replies with eye contact and a warm 'Goo...