Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Diva, the future and play suit.

If anyone wants a writer-editor-typist-assistant on temporary or permanent basis, please give me a shout. I'm very flexible -- if all you need is a couple of hours, I'm happy to do that; and my services may well be more affordable than you think. My CV is here, and you can contact me by email at clare@claregrant.me.uk.

Also -- I'm planning to put Google Adsense up to see if that brings in a little money. I will also be putting Amazon Associates links on any books I mention. I'll try to make it as unobtrusive as possible, but I hope you'll support me in this.

1. Shoppers lean over the balcony to listen. An opera singer is filling the central market of Covent Garden with jewel sounds. In a gap between pieces, I see her talk to her baby parked up in a pushchair to one side.

2. We go to a restaurant where you order food by selecting from pictures projected on to the table.

3. Among the complaining commuters charging towards the station, I spot an ambling lady wearing a blue and white striped Andy Pandy play suit.

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...