Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'll be along, mist and convenience food.

Today Teresa Stenson over at This Writer's Life has posted three beautiful things (they are good ones, with an air of melancholy about them. On Monday I'm going to be a guest writer on her blog with a piece about writing tools. Thanks Teresa.

I know I mentioned it yesterday, but the 3BT podcast is up (with a couple of extra secret beautiful things). Also, I'm interested in having some guests on the show. If you record your 3BT as a .wav file and email it to podcast@threebeautifulthings.co.uk, I can include it one week.

1. The production editor rings up about some work this morning. I make him laugh by telling him that I'll be along once I've posted my podcast and got dressed.

2. After a long period of dry weather, there is soft rain and mist -- the world feels small and secretive.

3. I'm glad I bought some cooked chicken -- it's a quick supper after a long working day.

Escape, tulips and samosa.

1. This morning, I'm piling into a car with friends to escape into the Weald, where we will visit a garden planted with 45,000 tulips. 2...