- Sprite spots a patch of violets.
- Lynn celebrates a cherry blossom festival.
- Louisa woke up under a pile of beasties.
- Mary enjoys her Christmas cactus.
- Plutarch celebrates German because it has a word for everything.
1. To use a vacuum cleaner to suck dust off the skirting board under the bed.
2. My aunt baked us a simnal cake, and decorated it with a Zepplin flying across the Caucasus Mountains (she can represent anything in cake). We have a gooey slice with our tea. I love marzipan.
3. We move into the sitting room because the painter is coming to freshen up the bedroom. The sofa is smaller than our normal bed, so it's all very cosy.