1. Caroline calls me out to coffee on the Pantiles with some of her NCT friends. As always, I learn a lot from talking with mothers and babies.
2. Maggie sitting on my knee looks thoughtfully at my poppy, and then kills it and tries to eat it.
3. I get stuck in to my tax return -- and find that I've been carefully filing the papers I need together under T (possibly for 'tax').
Every day I want to record three things that have given me pleasure. This 3BT site is the original Three Beautiful Things.
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Learning a lot, huntress and inevitable.
Toadflax, blackbird sings and going over.
1. Shout out to my frenemy toadflax ( Cymbalaria muralis) : a pernicious weed that quickly smothers a container and is hard to eradicate bec...
1. A call comes to ask when we want the co-sleeper cot delivered. It's one of those 'We're actually having a baby' moments. ...
1. As we walk up the hill with our lunch in a shopping bag, we meet our neighbour, who has been out to do the same thing. 2. I am close to a...
1. 'You just need to rest,' says Nick and leaves me in bed with Disney+. 2. The faint smell of incense in the church we visit to vie...