Wednesday, March 02, 2022

All well, supervision and home in the rain.

1. It's the day we hear what secondary schools our children will go to. I've been hearing about disappointments all day, and it sets my nerves on edge. To hear the news that all is well, and we've got what we were hoping for.

2. I have gone into the sitting room to be out of the way while Nick and Bettany make pancakes. After a little while, Nana pops her head slowly round the door and says that she's going upstairs and has left them alone in the kitchen, in case I need to keep an eye on them.

3. As we hurry home together after dark the fog and the drizzle throw the glare from the streetlights around us. 

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...