Monday, September 30, 2024

Pirate, wedding and birthday plans.

1. Oh my goodness, that little pirate toy has gone down well. Our brunch is punctuated by cries of 'Treasure!'

2. When I see him looking at the bride-to-be, I recall a friend writing to me after seeing my wedding pictures and saying that he was pleased by how kind and handsome my husband looked. There is something so nice about the energy of an upcoming wedding. 

3. Alec and I have had our eye on a coach tour to the UFO site at Rendlesham (plus pub lunch) for a while now. An email from Minimum Labyrinth lands in my inbox to say they're running it again very close to his birthday. This feels like a prod in the ribs from the universe.

Pirate, wedding and birthday plans.

1. Oh my goodness, that little pirate toy has gone down well. Our brunch is punctuated by cries of 'Treasure!' 2. When I see him loo...