Sunday, February 13, 2005

Planet, foreigners and boho.

1. A printer refill store that has a loyalty card scheme - eight stamps and they plant a tree. Ahhhh.

2. Running into Denmark. His real name is not Denmark, but he is called that because there aren't many Danes in town.

4. PaulV calls me at 1am. I am in bed. 'Come, come! You've got to come now.' So I go over to the pub in my nightie. I was admired - 'Fabulous figure. You must let me wear your coat.' Then PaulV invited everyone - including a lone guy at the bar and some people we picked up in the street - back to mine for a cup of tea. They left at 4am.

In the pond, spotted leaves and better kind of chocolate spread.

1. No tadpoles that I can see -- but something flips in the water just beyond my field of focus. 2. I take the muddy path so I can check on ...