Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Loose lid, white and green and my prints.

Trevor -- who I met back on the bushcraft course in the wet August of 2007 -- contributes his beautiful things:

1 My children enjoying building a snowman so much more than any tv programme or toy.

2 The squeaking sound of the fresh snow as I walked where no others had in the trees

3 The Spaniel that came running up to me with his 3 canine friends overjoyed at the stick he had found and wanted to share his good fortune

And my sister Rosey pointed out that this site reached 225,000 hits yesterday. All I can say is 'Wow'.

1. The pigeons who live up in the railway bridge make a sound like a pot with a loose lid about to overboil.

2. Snow on deep green ivy leaves.

3. I'll tread on fresh snow, even if I have to walk between the foot and cycle paths to do it.

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...