Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wind bag, joy and an hour out.

1. She runs to get back to the car before the warden comes, small child and black plastic sack of helium balloons slowing her down.

2. I run into a friend who is getting married in a few weeks' time. His eyes are shining, and he looks as if he would like to shout with joy -- except that he's in a shopping centre, and it's not entirely appropriate to walk around with an ear-to-ear smile.

3. Since it is hard to navigate the flat in the dark, and we are very full and heavy from supper, we spend Earth Hour lying in bed talking about our future.

In the pond, spotted leaves and better kind of chocolate spread.

1. No tadpoles that I can see -- but something flips in the water just beyond my field of focus. 2. I take the muddy path so I can check on ...