Friday, January 10, 2014

Own feet, delayed and gait.

1. I feel rather giddy and free because we don't use the push chair to take Alec to nursery. I don't have to charm, trick or wrestle him into it, and I don't have to force it into the buggy shelter once we get there. Also I get to enjoy the sight of my strong son walking and I can hear his remarks.

2. It is jolly lucky that Nick rings to say he can't do the evening pick-up because of rail delays -- we'd have slept all afternoon if he hadn't.

3. The sight of Alec running ahead down the High Streets with the ear flaps of his hat bobbing up and down makes me laugh out loud.

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...