Saturday, June 26, 2004

More sunflowers, potatoes to die for and a little bit of love.

1. I walked into work a different way so I could pick up some breakfast. It meant I could walk in the sunshine, and I noticed another sunflower relief - this time high up on Hooper's, the department store at the top of the high street.

2. The Rose and Crown is an old man's pub. They do a special lunch for £3.95(!) Mine included what was described as 'mash' and turned out to be new potatoes slightly crushed and still in their skins with spring onions and olive oil. I didn't want the plate to end.

3. Estelle explained how she deals with aggressive drivers. She blows kisses at them. It helps that she's got a bit of a Marilyn Munroe thing going.

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...