Wednesday, July 13, 2022

No worries, relief and updates.

1. To see Alec's worries about the cricket tournament evaporate once we get to Sainsbury's, where he can pick out his meal deal for lunch.

2. It's not my usual massage therapist -- but it turns out he's got a load of expertise about relieving the problem I've got with my back. I notice the effects as soon as I come off the table: it is so much easier to get dressed when I'm not wobbling about unsteady and stiff.

3. Every so often through the day, my phone politely offers an update about the cricket tournament from the mother who gave some of the players a lift.

Eggshell, turkey oak and grateful.

1. Smacking a hardboiled egg to break the shell. 2. Pale green leaves on the huge oak tree at the corner of The Grove. 3. There is nothing q...