Monday, January 25, 2010

Refill, noise and greens.

I've added some new people to the Roll of Honour: Bella Bead Jewelry writes about a happy day at school and Words and Pictures.

Here are my favourite posts from beautiful thing blogs.

Finally, Dave Barnett (who runs the excellent Tunbridge Wells Events) spotted a poster up in the library for this event, and it's put a big smile on my face. If you're in town, please do pop along to the library between noon and 2pm, where I'll be helping the librarians cheer up readers on Blue Monday.

1. The birdfeeder needs refilling, and I startle a little brown bird when I cross the drive. It flies away, wings thrumming.

2. Nick has bought some wireless headphones so he can watch TV without disturbing my work.

3. Ribbons of dark spring greens piled on a plate of smoked fish chowder.

    Book treasure, worn and speaker.

    1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...