Blue, parklife and long evenings.

1. The municiple flowerbed outside the library has been planted with China blue hyacinths. Their gorgeous smell rolls around you as you walk past - a little treat in a bustling town centre.

2. There is a parklife exhibition in the gallery over the library. Tunbridge Wells has some good open spaces that I use all the time in the summer. The room was flooded with a soundscape - a collage of park interviews played quite low. It was a bit unnerving at first, but as I got used to it, it seemed more comforting - although I was alone in the room, I didn't feel as if I was.

3. I went out for a swift half at 7pm and it was still daylight.

Popular posts from this blog

Cancelled, turning and shelter.

Meal, framed and spinach.

Submit, eating well and stars through the clouds.