Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ho ho, journals and space-maker.

1. Coming through the carpark outside my backdoor, I heard a shout of laughter. I turned the corner to see two security guards doubled up in hysterics: 'I couldn't believe...' 'And then the barrier came down...' 'Actually going to...'

2. Discovering these notepads made from old books. They are properly unique and the maker uses all the odd bits and pieces she finds tucked inside them to add interest and intriguement.

3. The flat is small, as I've mentioned before, so drying washing takes up a fair old chunk of breathing space. I like how airy and roomy it becomes when the washing is put away and the clothes horse folded up under the bed again.

Done, moon and Irish fairy tales.

1. A meeting that is over by 9.30am. 2. A big full moon is stuck on next door's chimney pots. 3. By my bed is a large and comforting boo...