Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thick chocolate, better than soap and seedy.

1. PaulV took me out for hot chocolate at Carluccio's. They make it by putting very thick chocolate saucey stuff in the bottom of a glass mug and then they float milk and foam on the top.
2. Making PaulV admit that despite everything he likes me better than Brookside. On the grounds that: although I am demanding, Brookie was more so because it was on three times a week at set times; there is less incest, drugs and spouse murder in my life; and also, Brookside Close has been bulldozed to make way for a sliproad, but I am still here.

3. Sesame prawn toast.

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...