Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Biscuits, ball and to do.

1. When the ginger nut fairy visits at work. He leaves a packet of biscuits in the kitchen and no-one knows who he is.

2. Ed's football because it has 'do not lick' and 'do not kick' written on it.

3. I have let some tasks build up around. I have let them build up so much that they seem insurmountable. However, I wade in, and sooner than I would have thought possible, an expenses spread sheet is printed out, an email to a friend who owes me money is written, enquiries are made about a meeting and an agenda has been drafted. Now there's just the grill pan...

PS: Happy birthday, Bumface. Which leads me a fourth beautiful thing... I have had a little sister for 23 years.

Done, moon and Irish fairy tales.

1. A meeting that is over by 9.30am. 2. A big full moon is stuck on next door's chimney pots. 3. By my bed is a large and comforting boo...