Thursday, May 04, 2006

To do, lounge lizards and cyclist.

1. I'm enjoying 43things. You make a list of things you want to do... and then keep a public diary showing how you are achieving them. As you might imagine the community is very supportive and positive; and there are lots of inspiring goals to have a go at.

2. We now have some tables and chairs outside at work. It was warm enough to use them today for the first time: Ellen was doing sudoku in the sunshine, while Rita sat and enjoyed the view.

3. A little girl wearing a yellow and orange dress and a mauve helmet and mauve elbow and knee pads on a bicycle in the park. I pass her as she pulls determinedly up the hill; and then she passes me flying joyously down the hill.

Coffee, just passing and flowers on the bank.

1. Unexpectedly, a chance for a coffee and a gossip. Our slower times have converged again. 2. I make a short (and rapid so I'm not noti...