Saturday, May 27, 2006

Warm card, lost and convenience food.

I've been meaning to say -- thanks to everyone who commented on 3BT's birthday, specially those who don't normally pipe up. I specially liked Girlzoot's remark about the feeling that we are all connected (it's in here somewhere).

1. Warming my hands on a cup of mocha from Javabean as I walk down to John P's for my rainy day lift.

2. It's raining at lunchtime and everyone has gone to the pub except Oli and me. He fiddles with music while I work at another Julian Opie portrait (see earlier post). The conversation is a bit choppy because neither of us are really listening to each other, being in little worlds of our own.

3. Ready prepared vegetables on a busy night.

Morning, errands and entertainment.

1. I murmur an acknowledging greeting to a passing bin man. He is a well brought-up African and replies with eye contact and a warm 'Goo...