Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sofa bed, hair and starting the night.

A couple of things I like:


1. Because of the sick incident Alec and I slept downstairs in the sofa bed*. It's lovely to tip him out and let him pad straight through to the kitchen for breakfast. It reminds me of the compact feel that my studio flat had.

2. The boys come back from the park. Alec's hair has the cold clean outdoor smell of line-dried washing.

3. The manlet sleeps on when our bedtime comes, so Nick and I start the night together -- and it's a clean bedding night as well.

* aka the snuggle pod that Nick and I used to sleep in while we were courting.

Box of books, lighter coat and child asleep.

1. There is a heavy box of new books waiting on the stairs. 2.  There's a warmth to the air that makes me wonder if I should have put on...