Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Independent, spring snow and bridge.

1. The snow has caused chaos, but I don't mind because I'm not a mum with four children, an incontinent dog and a senile mother-in-law who need to be taken to six different corners of town. Instead I can sit in my warm flat typing away and drinking tea while I wait for Oli to drive down the hill and take me to work.

2. Bright green spring grass and pink and yellow blossom peeping out from under the snow. Oli commented that the colours looked rather cartoonish.

3. Leaning on a bridge rail looking down at the stream hurrying away under my feet.

PS: For those that asked, I'm loving Wicked still -- and I've just discovered there's a sequel (yay).

In the pond, spotted leaves and better kind of chocolate spread.

1. No tadpoles that I can see -- but something flips in the water just beyond my field of focus. 2. I take the muddy path so I can check on ...