Thursday, April 13, 2006

Inspiration, cafe set and my opinion.

1. This month's speaking at Tunbridge Wells and District Writers was Della Galton. She told us that when she was working on her novel, Passing Shadows, there were nights when she couldn't sleep because she was so excited about getting up in the morning to do more to it.

2. I walk past a cafe each morning and it always seems to me that everyone is enjoying their coffee there, even the people who have to sit outside so they can have a ciggarette with it. Happily for me, there was nothing for breakfast this morning, and the sink was full, so what else could I do but join them?

3. Writing my first leader column for the weekly news at work. It's about death.

Done, moon and Irish fairy tales.

1. A meeting that is over by 9.30am. 2. A big full moon is stuck on next door's chimney pots. 3. By my bed is a large and comforting boo...