Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tweet, well travelled and Katie.

1. The sun is shining and the office window is open. I can hear birds singing. Oh, and speaking of which, a beautiful thing was that someone at work remembered to hang fat balls out for the birds while I was away -- thank you whoever was responsible.

2. Drinking a cup of coffee made from the beans I posted back to the office from Malawi. It was yummy.

3. Seeing Katie for the first time -- we have a lot to catch up on and I have been very worried about her while I was away. But she seems to be full of exciting ideas, so things are looking up. Plus she brings a box of Bean chocolates, which is always a bonus.

Morning, errands and entertainment.

1. I murmur an acknowledging greeting to a passing bin man. He is a well brought-up African and replies with eye contact and a warm 'Goo...